circleline28, or known as CCL28/Alexander/SBS9501M/SBS2827U/SVS2827U_SBS9501M is a train, bus and elevator enthusiast in Singapore.
Alexander was first interested in trains when he was very young as he lived near the former Malaysia railway (KTM) and would look at the trains pass by. His grandfather and father brought him around the Queenstown Estate in Singapore to ride elevators.
He started his YouTube channel in 2011 but only uploaded his first video in 2012.
Other events on Singapore media which involves CCL28
- CCL28 was interviewed on air on 90.5 FM in Singapore as his YouTube video viewers found his hobbies interesting.
- CCL28 was also invited to do another interview on channels Class 95 FM and Kiss 92.4 FM but he did a phone interview instead.
Countries he filmed elevators in
- Singapore (his homeland)
- Hong Kong
Cameras used in his vidoes
- Sony Ericsson W8 (discontinued)
- Sony Ericsson Neo V (discontinued)
- Nikon camera (unknown model, discontinued)
- Samsung Galaxy S3 (in use)
- Samsung Galaxy S4 (in use)
- Samsung PL20 (in use)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
- He is the only one in Singapore who does elevator tours (as of June 24, 2014)
- His first elevator filmed is at Dover MRT Station.
- He usually holds the camera in front of his face if the elevator's doors are reflective. He usually uses his right hand to hold the camera.
- He usually name special videos with "episodes", example like "Working or broken elevator ep1-[Location]".
- He usually goes to places that most elevator filmers hardly go to, for example, Ngee Ann Polytechnic.
- He is also the first elevator filmer in Singapore to film a Mitsubishi DOAS destination dispatch elevator, a Mitsubishi elevator with Japanese styles floor indicator, Otis Compass destination dispatch elevator, and an elevator in a HDB block with a mezzanine floor and with a 90 degree door configuration.
- He is also the first to discover the second gated elevator in Singapore
- Production of elevator videos ended in 2015